LED Lighting Eugene
We are your LED lighting specialists in Eugene, OR.
Benefits Of LED Lighting
LED lighting has come a long way in Eugene in recent years, and it now offers a number of benefits over traditional incandescent bulbs. LED lights are more energy-efficient, meaning they use less electricity and can help to lower your energy bills. They also last longer, with some LED bulbs lasting up to 50,000 hours. That’s over 17 years of continuous use!
LED bulbs also emit very little heat, so they’re safer to use and won’t add to the heat in your business during the summer months. And if you’re looking for a more eco-friendly option, LED bulbs are recyclable. So make the switch to LED lighting today and start enjoying the benefits!
What Makes LED Lights Different?
LED, which is short for light emitting diode, is very different from other types such as incandescent and CFL.
- The actual LED product is very, very small. Smaller devices can often be less than a tenth of a single mm2 while bigger devices can still be as small as a mm2. LEDs very small size makes them remarkably adaptable to a wide variety of lighting applications.
- LED lights emit light in a specific direction, which reduces the need for reflectors and diffusers that can trap light. This makes LED lights more efficient for many uses, such as recessed lights etc.
- LEDs generate almost no heat compared to other lighting sources. For example; incandescent bulbs release 90% of their energy as heat and CFLs release approximately 80% of their energy as heat.
- LEDs are usually very small and can emit light in a wide range of colors. LEDs do really well at replicating natural daylight.
- While other bulbs require glass around the light, LED bulbs are solid state and do not need surounding glass.
When it comes to choosing the right lighting for your business, there are a lot of options out there. But if you’re looking for something that is energy-efficient, long-lasting, and environmentally-friendly, then LED products are the way to go!
LED under cabinet lighting is a great option for kitchens and bathrooms, while LED landscape lighting can add beauty and safety to your property. LED parking lot lighting is also a great choice for commercial businesses, providing superior illumination while helping to reduce energy costs.
So whatever your lighting needs may be, make sure to consider LED products for the best results. Our electricians here at Northwest Electric and Excavation Inc. would be more than happy to take a look at your current lighting situation or new lighting project and put together some LED lighting options that would be best for your situation. Contact us today with any questions you may have whether it be about lighting, electrical panel upgrades or any of our other commercial electrician services, we are here to help!